iOS native components and app templates organized into a «Most Design System» fully compatible with Human Interface guidelines. It's named, constrained and based on native iOS apps experience.
About · Templates · ⚡ Open in Figma
Please, make sure you've downloaded recent Apple resources before you started:
- Fonts for Apple platforms (at least SF Pro must be installed)
- Apple SF Symbols font (to make icons work proper in Figma)
- Make sure you have Figma's font helper installed
- Troubleshooting (for Windows users)
How to open DMG files in Windows - Read here
What you'll get:
- 600+ components organized and served to speed-up the design mission for any kind of mobile products
- 600+ iOS app templates configured for the latest iPhones at 414dp width and categorized into light & dark themes
- We got everything is covered! Header & Footer bars, Buttons & Chips, Segmented tabs, Lists & Table view, Inputs, Popovers, Calendars and total 14 categories of native iOS components
Highlights of Most iOS library:
- 100% compliance with native iOS Human Interface Guidelines by Apple. We've studied hundreds of iPhone screens to fit every pixel and sync every indent in each template we've included.
- Ready to use native Figma templates for iOS apps design. Layouts are easy to customize and powered by auto-layout.
- You'll save time and reduce the development costs because this design kit contains everything: Components, Templates, Patterns, Icons and delivers a lot of ideas to build cool apps.
- This iOS kit is components-driven and organized well. Each component comes with resizing constraints set correctly. Apple SF Symbols were integrated into this library.
This Figma UI kit is recommended for:
skip creating from scratch those boring mobile elements along with every new project. Use these templates to concentrate on important things, not on pixel routine
this design library allows you to learn or enhance design skills. Jump into a process, where you only need to drag and fit a component to build fine apps
Managers & Owners,
get this library and publish for a team to provide an opportunity to quickstart massive iOS prototyping. Reduce costs and save time. It's priceless!