Material Design System for Figma is based on 100% guidelines compliance and contains an impressive amount of ready-to-use components to accelerate the application development, save time and money. Includes 1000+ dark & light UI components / 120 templates / 1000+ material icons.
New version 3.1 powered by enhanced architecture, auto-layout, dark theme support, and upgraded colors & Font styles (Red Hat Display as secondary typeface)
- Helps to quickstart a Material project or Android app in Figma
- Helps to build consistent layouts based on material guidelines
- Offers reusable and scalable material components
- Contains the widest range of material.io official patterns
- Provides a variety of Components styles and color variants
- Organized and labeled for a faster workflow using Instance styles
❖ Categories: Application bars, Backdrops, Bottom navigation, Buttons, Cards, Chips, Dialogs, Expandable panels, Image grids, Lists, Menus, Navigation drawers, Onboarding layouts, Selection, Pickers, Sheets, Tables, Tabs and Text fields & 1000+ material icons (Scale & Center separated constraints)
skip creating from scratch those boring UI items along with a project. Use Material Design System to concentrate on the prototyping, not on pixel routine
our Material Design Kit allows you to learn or enhance prototyping skills. Simply dip into the design process, where you only need to drag, drop and fit. That’s it!
Managers & Owners,
our every design system is ready to be published for team purposes and provides an opportunity to quickstart massive prototyping immediately
Material design library for Figma. Components and application templates